Saturday, October 4, 2008

Film Studies Assignment

In my English class at school we are doing an international film unit. at the moment we are learning about all the angles, camera positions, framing, movement, techniques, tricks, ideas, and props used in movies. we have an assignment where we have a list of shots, and using out own cameras, we need to take those shots (she said it would help if we have a theme). i thought this was interesting so i'm posting my shots.


Bird's Eye View
Low Angle
Medium Shot
High Angle
Oblique/Canted Shot
Close-Up
Extreme Close-up
Extreme Long Shot
Eye Level
Long Shot





so those are my shots. i tried to make them as good and creative as possible. i hope i get an A!


i don't really know why i put this on my vesta blog. i guess it could count as vesta...could it?

1 comment:

Angel said...

I think it can, and it was actually really interesting to see. I've never seen the different shots compared like that with what they were. Seanna says she's jealous that you get to have a class where you learn photography.